Plan Total Annual Cost
Single $299 (Savings of about $500 off normal fees)
Dual $575 (Savings of about $1000 off normal fees)
Family of 3 $750 (Savings of about $1600 off normal fees)
Family of 4 $915 (Savings of about $2250 off normal fees)
Each Additional $110
Dual Plan is for Parent/Child (18 or under) or Husband/Wife/Partner.
Family Plan includes family members and children under 18 or children who are enrolled in college full-time until age 23.
Plan Will Include at 100%:
- 1 Comprehensive Exam
- 1 Annual Exam
- 1 Emergency Exam (anytime during the year)
- 2 Cleanings (non-periodontal based)
- 2 Oral Cancer Screenings
- 2 Fluoride Tooth Strengthening Treatments
- 4 Bitewing X-Rays
- 1 Panoramic X-Ray (1 every 3 years)
ALL other dental procedures 20% off. Period. Seriously.
- All other dental procedures offered at River's End Dental are 20% off of the normal fee.
This program is a discount plan, NOT a dental insurance plan. Here's why this might be a good thing for you (even if you already have dental insurance) :
- NO Yearly maximums
- NO Deductibles
- NO Claim forms
- NO Pre-authorization requirements
- NO Health questions/denials
- NO Pre-existing condition limitations
- NO One will be denied coverage
- NO Waiting periods (immediately eligible)
The Details...you knew they were coming :)
Our Dental Savers Plan is designed to provide greater access to quality dental care at an affordable price. It's a discounted fee schedule for dental services provided at River's End Dental ONLY.
- Patient portion of bill is due at time of service.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with another dental plan or dental insurance.
- No refunds of premiums will be issued if participant decides not to utilize dental plan.
- Full premium refund will be given within 30 days of plan start date if participant opts out of plan within 30 days.
- No membership card will be given. Your plan's effective date will be on file with our office.
- Plan cannot be used for referral to specialist or for hospital care. Plan cannot be used for costs of dental care which is covered under automobile medical.
- Plan cannot be used for injuries covered under workers' compensation claim.
- Plan cannot be used for treatment which, in the sole opinion of our doctors, lies outside the realm of their capability.
- Office Fee Schedule subject to change.